Look What I made:)

Sunday, December 28, 2008

So long 2008!

It's been a great holiday! We shared it with friends and family, and had a beautiful Christmas as a family! We missed all our friends back home, and in places far from here; but we were all together in spirit, and always will be.

What was your most memorable moment of 2008? No celeb news--unless you were the celeb.

My most memorable moment was spending time with my family at King's Island, and then up at my brother's house in Illinois to bless their little girl. It's been years since all my siblings and I were together, so this was an occasion to be treasured.

1 comments:

Jennie said...

That is so hard because my little family has been blessed so much and we have had so much fun this year. I think our summer activities were my favorite. We chose at the beginning of the year the dates and places were were going to go for summer. One fun thing a month for June, July and August. We went to Lagoon, The Children's Museum and Park City. We had so much fun just playing together and enjoying each other!!