Look What I made:)

Saturday, April 25, 2009

May the 4th Be With You!!!!


Hee Hee Hee!
My wonderful friend Jen told me about the best idea last year, and we have decided to implement it as a tradition in our home. I simply must share the fun!!! For those of you who don't know, I really "dig" Star Wars spoof stuff! I collect the little M&M guys that are dressed like Star Wars characters, and I have all the Mr. Potato Heads--Darth Tater, Spud Trooper etc... anywhooo...this was too fun to pass up! On May the 4th, you celebrate Star Wars, oooh! I love it! I can't wait. You can celebrate however you want, but this is our plan--thanks to the many sites dedicated to those insane enough to love Star Wars too. We will have Yoda Sodas and Galactic Pizza for dinner--Yoda Sodas are lime sherbet with Sprite---yummmy! Austin is going to dress up like Darth Vader and we are all going to tackle him with our light sabers, he will then at the end declare..."Kids! Wait! I'm your Father!" Hee Hee Hee... then the kids will freak out, (sounds fun, right?) Ah!!! the joys of bossing your children around and making them act like ninnies:)

Okay, so the next day to celebrate is March 14th. Why celebrate March 14th? It's Pi day! Yep, Pi! We make different pies and totally "pi"g out! Thanks for the fabuloso idears Jen!

0 comments: