Look What I made:)

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Our Fabulous Adventure






We had a blast this month, we spent it traveling from Eastern Kentucky to Utah. It was a long drive, but it was a lot of fun! We spent a few days in Moab hiking at the arches and Canyonlands, then on to Capitol Reef for some 4-wheeling. Next we went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House and some boating fun at Jordanelle Reserviore in Park City. We topped it off with a surprise birthday for my mom...she didn't know we were all coming, and my dad brought her to the park in Capitol Reef and all her kids, from all over the country and all her grandkids were already there...it was awesome! Then we went to the Mt. TImpanogas Temple where my brother, Bryce, and his wife Christy were sealed to their little girl that they adopted from the Philippines. It was a truly awesome trip! I wish I'd had more time to see all my many friends, but I know they understand!

1 comments:

Renee said...

What a great family! Those pictures are beautiful.