Look What I made:)

Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Wonderful Family

My oldest brother Bryce moved to the Philippines over 5 years ago, and it's been several years since I've seen him or his family. While overseas they fostered two little Filipino girls, and were lucky enough to adopt one of them, her name is Natalie, and she is almost 2. We've all wanted to meet her in person, and finally--we all got the chance to! Bryce and his family have come home, they bought a home in Illinois; not too far from here. My youngest brother, Chance, and his wife Alyse and son Dante planned a trip to come out an visit. So, my sister, Niesja, and her son Ethan, decided that they would fly out of LA and come visit too! Hooray! We were all going to be together again at last! All except for Justin, and voila! he decided to fly out too! Here are some pictures of our family trip to King's Island, and Zachary's ordination to become a teacher. We then went to Bryce's house and swam in his pool, and Bryce then blessed her while we were all able to be there! It was so much fun to see everyone together again! I've missed not having them around to tease and play cards with--I love to win! Anyway! I just wanted to express my love to my family, and share with all of you how happy I am to know that families really are forever!

2 comments:

islandgirl said...

Hey Julie, I was just about to email you to see if all was alright, since you hadn't updated your blog in awhile! See, I subscribe to this google reader thing that lets me know when my friends update their blogs, and I hadn't seen yours come up for awhile. Glad to hear it's because you've been having a good time. Good grief, I don't think I'd even recognize Chance if I saw him on the street, he's so different than the little blond boy I knew growing up. That's cool that Bryce is near you now, and that everyone got to come out to visit!

Jennie said...

Wahoo! My computer is finally happy again so I could see your pictures! That little Natalie is such a pretty girl. They all look so happy! I cannot believe your kids! I guess I just want them to not grow up and stay the same as I remember-oh well. The boys are so handsome and Ali is just beautiful! Give your family a squeeze from me! We all miss you all!
Jen