Look What I made:)

Friday, April 4, 2008

When you least it expect it.....

I must make a confession, I love to make up silly songs, and I love to sing and dance around when I think no one is around. My kids think I'm crazy, and I suppose I am. Well, the other day I was in one of my fabuloso moods and had made up some ridiculous song about my nose and my toes--they rhyme okay, and that was the point at the time. So, here I am gettin "jiggy with it" in my garage and singing my little heart out when I turn around to see my Kentucky sister--Kristen. I was so embarrassed, why is it that whenever your house is the site of a nuclear explosion, your underwear is on fire, your naked, or you are just making a donkey out of yourself; someone catches you at it? Oh swell, we'll consider this lovely picture of Kristen with what appears to be frosting on her noggin even stevens for now--until next time someone catches me being more than just a little bit odd! By the way, just for your information, Kristen is my lifesaver, she keeps me sane when I feel anything but. We all need a pal that will let us rant and rave and still think we're great the next day. I have so many wonderful friends and my family is fanshmastic! Yes, I spelled it wrong on purpose. No complaints from me, in fact, if any of you want to come visit, you are welcome to drop in unannounced at any time! Just be forewarned of what you may find me doing, hee! hee! hee!

5 comments:

Niesja said...

At least she didn't see you pee your pants!

he he he he, ha ha ha ha, ho ho ho ho

Renee said...

I love that picture of Kristen and your story. I'm always doing embarrassing stuff so to hear someone else's story is so comforting. It's not just me!!! ha ha ha

I miss you guys.

Renee said...

I love that picture of Kristen and your story. I'm always doing embarrassing stuff so to hear someone else's story is so comforting. It's not just me!!! ha ha ha

I miss you guys.

The P*dunc's said...

She's so pretty!

She looks so fun and awesome and cool and lovely and super! I am sure that she is a wonderful person, despite the embarrassing picture!

The P*dunc's said...

...and I'd like the full show next time!