Look What I made:)

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

LEAPIN LIZARDS! Niesja's turning 7! Watch out world! She's not a Toys 'R Us Kid Anymore!

Happy Birthday Leap Year Baby!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMiBSt_ODN0&feature=related



Niesja and I are bosom buddies! Although, this wasn't always so. However, due to the strict and unbendable rules of this blog, I will stick to only happy memories....hmmm? Just kiddin sis! This is my sis, Niesja Sharp, formerly Niesja Hayes. She lives in California now, and I'm here in Kentucky,(Dorktucky as she calls it). But we manage to keep in touch! She is the best little sister anyone could ask for!



Niesja is my best friend! I love her to the depths of my silly little soul! If I could give Niesja just one wish--it would be, a happy, happy birthday to her from me! (Hey! I've been in primary too long okay!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for being the most amazing, spectacular, craziest, primary song singing sister around! I took some pictures of some flamingo's at the zoo for you! I love you more than you will ever know!

Niesja's pieces

The P*dunc's said...

Dallin says, "more,more,more!!!" to the Hippo!