Look What I made:)

Wednesday, February 27, 2008










Welcome to a small corner of my silly little mind, where popcorn really does pop on the apricot tree, and birds really do sing good morning! This is a happy blog! However, you must follow the following guidelines:






1-All comments must be silly, or absolutely nonsensical! Come on now, no boring grown ups allowed! They must containloads of useless trivia, revolve around your favorite childhood cartoon, or just a what you admire most about Captain Kangaroo or elaborate on why Asparagus is the coolest Veggie Tales character.


Now that we have that out of the way, who is your cartoon hero, and why? Cartoons are magical, they bring to life characters and places that we can only imagine. They're tales of
talking animals and flying furniture, and frogs who just need a little smooching to become
the prince they really are. So, have some fun! Come share your favorites with the rest of us who are really just kids at heart. Have a favorite superhero? Ever spin around in your backyard so long, in hopes of transforming into wonderwoman that you drilled a hole trhough the center of the earth? I would love to know about the silly side of you. I only have one side, and it's the silly one. So, flashback! Just cause you're old doesn't mean you have to be boring!

2 comments:

Renee said...

Hmmmm. I don't think I have a favorite cartoon character, but when I was little, I loved Wonder Woman. I had the little panty and bra set and would even play in the pool with them on. Yes, outside, and yes, in front of everyone. No shame then, no shame now.

Jennie said...

I guess my favorite would be Rex from Toy Story I try to not flap as much but to no avail! I smile everytime I put Rex on my Christmas tree!