Look What I made:)

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Play that Funky Music White Boy


I know that I wrote earlier about how much I disliked it when my kids were tooting, hoever, I love it when Zach toots, his trumpet anyway! He is so not imporessed that I am putting in a blurb about how wonderful he is, but I simply must shout from the roof tops what a fantastic kid he is! We have a great time together, and he's a good sport about my teasing. My dad hit his head a while back and was having a hard time remembering anything, so I called to talk to him, and all he wanted to talk about was Zach--tis a sad day when your dad likes your kids more than he likes you (ha, ha, ha!) Nah, I'm glad Zach and my dad are good buddies, it's cute, kind of like Fred Flinstone and his side kick trumpet boy.

1 comments:

Renee said...

What a cute picture!!!